If you think that you’re one of those “plant killers” like I used to or think that you’ll just kill the next plant you bring home, you’ve come to the right place! New to the plant world and looking for something super easy to maintain? Get started with an aloe plant!
Aloe plants have been valued for their medicinal properties for thousands of years, and it’s no wonder why! With its plump, succulent leaves filled with a gel-like substance that can soothe sunburns and other skin irritations, this plant is a must-have for any health-conscious household. But, that’s not all. Aloe is also a low-maintenance and easy-to-care-for houseplant that adds a pop of green and freshness to any room. So, whether you’re looking to improve your health or simply spruce up your home, it’s time to discover the amazing benefits of aloe. Get ready to be inspired!
What are some benefits to having aloe plants? Based on my own experiences:
- Aloe plants are low maintenance (because they are succulents, they only require indirect sunlight and water once every 2-3 weeks)
- Aloe plants are not prone to getting bugs
- Aloe plants can be used for facials and eases skin burns when used appropriately
- Aloe plants help create a calming vibe
- Aloe plants fit right into both classic and modern styles
So, if you’re new to the plant world and looking for a place to start, I would definitely recommend aloe plants! The aloe on the right below is my first one. It used to be the size of the one on the left.
I’m proud to say it has grown quite a bit in less than a year!
If you are like us and enjoy these fresh green vibes, check out our Plant Life journey and tag along.
Leave a Reply